The ArchLinux ARM description of the PogoPlug:
The Pogoplug Series 4 is the latest generation of hardware from Pogoplug, representing a return to the Marvell Kirkwood platform. This device is based on the 88F6192 SoC, which is a slightly under-powered relative to the 88F6281 found in the other supported ARMv5 devices.
It maybe under-powered, but find the PogoPlug v4 make it up in style. It’s a good looking little box that can sit next to an Apple TV and feel at home.
This is a list of my PogoPlug hacking posts.
- PogoPlug Wi-Fi VPN Access Point with ArchLinux — 2015-03-15
- PogoPlug, ArchLinux and Time Machine backup, Pt. 1 — 2015-03-04
- PogoPlug, OpenVPN and ArchLinux — 2015-03-02
- ArchLinux on PogoPlug — 2015-02-27
- New Toy to Hack — 2015-02-26