7 Year Old Girl Hacks Public Wi-Fi Network in 11 Minutes
After setting up a rouge access point, Betsy managed to eavesdrop on the willing participants (victim’s) internet traffic. §
Where to start?
- At least the little girl is being recognized for her computer skills.
- I’m sad the recognition comes from a let’s scare the stupid people article.
- But the article mentions hardened cyber criminals!
- This is simply reading unencrypted web traffic.
- IT IS NOT “HACKING”.
- Do people do stupid things without encryption?
- OH GOD YES.
- Please use HTTP everywhere, a VPN, or at least make sure the padlock is in the address bar.
- Thank you. That is all.